KINGS CANYON HIGH SCHOOL
School Bulletin, Week of August 17, 2015
Good Morning Wildcat Students and Staff:
Please stand for the Flag Salute:
Ready…..Salute…...I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.
- Welcome to the 2015/2016 school year and welcome to our new Learning Director,
Mr. Ron Pack!!
- This bulletin will be posted in the office and on the outside bulletin board for you to check on School News throughout the year.
- Please see Ms. Quintanilla in the office if you are ill, need to turn in absent notes, emergency cards.
- If you drive to school you must bring in proof of driver’s license, auto registration and insurance to the office.
- We hope you have a great year filled with many opportunities for learning, earning credits and taking part in school activities.
- Be sure to check the bulletin for upcoming events!
Quote for the week: “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” Albert Einstein
Have a great year and remember to: Be Responsible, Be Respectful and Be Caring!!!